March 10-16, 2019
Take your yoga on vacation!
Nestled in the sleepy yoga surf town of Playa Guiones, the echo-chic boutique Living Hotel will be your home away from home. With only 9 bungalow style rooms, you can enjoy all this cozy hotel has to offer, including the fresh juice/smoothie bar, salt-water pool, and lush tropical garden hammocks for lounging. Love the beach? Take an easy five minute stroll to one of Costa Rica’s most well preserved beaches. On the way, you’ll pass all the best local eateries.
Enjoy 2 daily yoga classes with Suzie, opportunities to learn and explore meditation, evening programs and discussion, along with a variety of optional activities, including surf lessons, standup paddleboarding down a river lined by mangroves, zipline tours through the jungle canopy, or just lounge by the pool and nice relaxing massage. This intimate retreat really has it all! Escape the cold, unwind, and tune in to nature’s rhythm.
Escape the cold, unwind, and tune in to nature’s rhythm.
- 6 nights/5 days of relaxation at the Living Hotel
- 5 catered breakfasts and dinners made from fresh local ingredients
- 1 daily fresh smoothie per day
- 2 yoga classes per day with Suzie at the Living Hotel
- Liberia is the closest airport direct flights are available from Boston and NYC airports. Flights from Hartford may include 1 or 2 stops.
- Nosara is a 2-2.5hr car ride from Liberia
- For the easiest traveling, please plan to fly into Liberia, Costa Rica on Sunday March 12th and land by 3pm or 4pm. Departing flight should be mid-day/afternoon
- You can arrange transport from the airport directly to the hotel through Gypsy Cab Nosara they are wonderful and you can arrange either a private shuttle or shared shuttle