There are so many benefits to beginning a yoga practice, but getting started is often the hardest step! Suzie’s unique gift of working with students new to yoga, helps all her students step fully into a more aligned way of being in both body and mind.
The Introduction To Yoga Program is a safe and supportive way to learn the fundamentals of a yoga practice. The program consists of both an Introduction To Structural Alignment Course, as well as private lesson options, and daily classes. The program is designed to teach students how to structurally align the body, build both strength and flexibility, alleviate pain, and reduce stress.
For those new to yoga, beginning with private lessons allows students to get the basics down before moving into a class setting while also addressing specific physical needs, areas of pain, injury, and other alignment issues.
The Introduction To Structural Alignment Course teaches students the alignment of foundational yoga poses through systematic sequencing and precise instruction. Each class builds upon the last optimizing learning in both body and intelligence.
After your 30minute consultation, Suzie will help you create your ideal yoga schedule. Now is the time to get started!
In a private lesson you will:
- Expedite your learning process
- Learn without the pressure of needing to keep up with a class
- Address specific mis-alignments in your body, injuries, and places of pain
- Learn the necessary modifications specific to your body’s needs
- Receive a customized home practice
- Go into a class setting with confidence and understanding