We’ve designed our studio with you in mind, creating a supportive environment where you can build a lifelong practice by learning yoga poses that are right for your body. Please follow our studio policies, which include:
- We are a scent-free studio. Please refrain from wearing any scented perfumes or other products
- We accept cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard
- Please arrive 5-10minutes prior to the start time of class
- Shoes are left outside the studio in the hallway
- No dark liquid are allowed in the studio
- Water bottles should be left in a cubby and kept off the studio floors
- Memberships automatically renew monthly and require 30days advance notice in writing to cancel
- We don’t allow refunds on Workshops or Courses unless your space can be filled by the wait list
- All class cards are non-refundable and non-transferable
- To cancel a private lesson without incurring a fee, you must cancel 48 hours prior to the lesson. If not, you will be charged a fee of 50% - 100% of the lesson fee.
- If you sign up online for a class but don’t show up 3 or more times, you will suspend your online sign-up privileges
- In the event of inclement weather, we will update our website and phone message 2 hours before scheduled class time. Please call or check the online schedule for the latest updates.
Please inquire about work/study opportunities for those in financial need.